Our primary goal is to ensure you receive your Maiki pieces as quickly as possible.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number that will allow you to trace your order.
Australian orders are shipped with Australia Post and are fully trackable.
International orders are shipped with DHL and are fully trackable.
Standard Domestic Delivery - Free Shipping
2-4 Business Days
Express Domestic Delivery - $ 10
1-3 Business Days
Standard International Shipping - $ 15
4-6 Business Days
International Taxes and Customs Charges
Please be aware that all international parcels may be subject to necessary customs duties and or taxes. Maiki does not cover such fees, so please ensure you are aware of your local import duties, fees, VAT taxes and other charges prior to ordering. In accordance with the law, the full value of international orders will be declared on the customs forms.
Delivery times are an estimate and are according to the Australia Post Network. Within Australia, please note that orders to Western Australia can take up to an additional 1-3 business days for delivery. Delivery times may also vary dependant on whether you address is located regionally or metro.
Maiki orders are dispatched between Monday – Friday and are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation. If an order is placed after 3PM AEST time on Friday, your order will be packaged and shipped to you on Monday.
Maiki’s offices and warehouse are closed Public Holidays, so orders placed on such days will be dispatched on the following business day.
By placing an order with Maiki you are acknowledging and have accepted all shipping terms and conditions.
Should delivery be attempted and it fails due to insufficient address information provided to us, your order will be returned to our Head Office. In order to have your order re-sent, you will be required to cover the additional shipping fee, so please ensure your address is correct. Should you have entered your address incorrectly, please contact us so we can amend this for you prior to shipment.
If you have any additional questions in regards to shipping, of if you have any special requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
Pieces purchased from Maiki are eligible for an exchange or refund when:
An exchange will be accepted when:
- Pieces are returned to us within 10 Days of Delivery
- Pieces are returned to us in their original condition, unworn, unmarked unwashed and with their original tags attached
- Pieces are accompanied with a valid Return Card
* Please note that any pieces purchased on sale are not eligible for a refund or exchange
Maiki also advises that when returning your pieces, we encourage customers to use a traceable method. Maiki cannot be held liable should an exchange or return to our Head Office go missing in transit to us, and thus your exchange will be unable to be completed.
Maiki does not cover the cost of your shipment fees should you wish to exchange pieces or request a refund.
- Please contact our Customer Care to request a Return Authorization Number (R.A) within 10 days of delivery - email@example.com
- Within your email, please include your order number and the pieces you wish to exchange or return
- After you have been issued with an R.A. Number, please complete the return form sent to you with your order, and send your items back to:
Maiki C/O Melitta
PO Box 1196
Collingwood VIC 3066
- Once we receive your return, you will receive an email informing you that we have received your exchange request. Once your exchange has been completed and processed, we shall cover the postage and send to you your requested exchange pieces.
If you have requested a refund, you will also receive an email informing you that your return has been received and the refund processed. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 days for the funds to show in your account.
Repeated Returns – Please be aware that we do monitor the number of returns that are made by our customers, and continuous or consecutive returns will be flagged and may be refused at our discretion.
Please be aware that Maiki cannot accept any returns that have been visibly worn, washed, damaged, or had their tags removed, so please ensure you take care when trying your pieces on. Should we receive returned pieces in this condition, you will need to cover the cost to have the items sent back to you as they will not be accepted.